Culinary Generation Game
June 21, 2016
This Event is definitely more suited to our competitive clients! This fast paced Event consists of a series of different challenges that delegates will have to complete within three hours. Clients are able to pick 3 challenges from our list for clients to participate in. Activities available; Pasta Towers, Cupcake Cup, Sugar Rose Challenge, Pasta rolling, Spice Rounds , Culinary Conveyor Belt, Vegetable Puzzle and Piping Hot!
June 16, 2016
This week we were in Marlow and our Clients rolled some fantastic Sushi!
June 9, 2016
British produce shines in June. The seasonal array is dazzling: fragrant elderflower, broad beans and peas, succulent gooseberries, raspberries and strawberries.
June 1, 2016
Eliminating gluten from your diet doesn’t mean sacrificing flavor. Try these recipes for sweet indulgences.
Cooking the Roux Way!
May 31, 2016
Paul and Kate were invited to an exclusive day cooking with Michel Roux Jr executive chef Chris King from the Langhams Hotel London, a truly memorable day and a real treat!
Friends with Food
May 23, 2016
“There’s nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with Chocolate” – Linda Grayson
May 16, 2016
TOP 9 WAYS TO ENJOY CINNAMON
- Add some of this goodness to your morning smoothie
- Very enjoy banana on toast as a kid well spread that honey, slice that banana & sprinkle that cinnamon on top.
- Add it to plan green yoghurt for that flavour kick you’ll love it!
- Weekend baking on the calendar then try adding some to that cake or those muffins
- Making a batch of homemade muesli or maybe you have brought some muesli and you’ve got a sweet tooth then put down the sugar and give cinnamon a go
- What about that morning latte or coffee date ask for a little sprinkled on top as most cafes will have it on hand by the coffee machine
- Pancakes anyone? Yip like I said early adding it to high carb food it’s shown to help lessen its impact on your blood sugar levels. Not to mention it add the best flavour.
- Wanting something simple to add to your breakfast or dessert like say stewed or poached apple or pear… chop a couple up add a little water & a whole cinnamon stick or half a teaspoon and simmer away until softened. YUM!
- Last but not least I recently felt like some ice cream which it very rare but I do like whipping up some nana ice cream occasionally on a hot day or an after dinner treat and this time I combined the frozen bananas with coconut cream & a teaspoon of cinnamon and there’s not many words to describe how delicious this combination was but being refined sugar free healthier version I think I’ll settle for mouth watering goodness.
May 11, 2016
Before we begin our Events we tell our clients the most important outcome of the day is for them to let their creativity run wild and to have fun! This Wednesday Wisdom couldn’t be more fitting for our teambuilding activities.
“Creativity is Intelligence having fun” – Albert Einstein
May 6, 2016
Its nearly the weekend. What better way to celebrate than with food! Throw away those takeaway menus and get creative, take the weekend as an opportunity to experiment and have fun!